Bio-D Fabric Conditioner 5L – Fragrance Free New Bottle or Refill
To save on plastic waste why not buy a 5L bottle and when it is empty have it refilled.
These items are only available to customers who live within a 10-mile radius of Bury St Edmunds.
PLEASE NOTE: customers are solely responsible for ensuring containers are empty and have been thoroughly cleaned before using them for refill. Bury Wholefoods won’t be liable for any contamination after products have been decanted into customers’ own containers.
£9.79 – £10.50
FREE UK delivery on orders over £50
Bury St Edmunds delivery - £3.95 (minimum order £15)
See Delivery Terms for more information and delivery times.
• Fragrance free
• Leaves laundry feeling soft and static free
• Minimal environmental impact
• Naturally derived ingredients
IMPORTANT: although we make every effort to ensure product information provided on our website is up to date, products and ingredients are liable to change. You should always read the labels before consuming or using any product. If you require any further information or any specific advice on a product, please contact the manufacturer.
IMPORTANT: all product descriptions on our website are provided for general information purposes only. Nothing on our site constitutes advice on which you should rely. Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action on the basis of any information provided.
• Add 50ml of conditioner to the machine dispenser. Follow manufacturer’s recommended programme
• Twin tubs – add 50ml of conditioner to a 1litre jug of water, pour over the wash and spin
• Hand rinse – add 50ml of conditioner to a 1litre jug of water, pour over the wash. Allow to soak before rinsing thoroughly in clean water
CAUTION: Always keep cleaning products away from children
WARNING! Causes mild skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice/attention.
• Below 5%: cationic surfactant, sodium benzoate, citric acid