Bio-D Multi-Surface Sanitiser – Zero Waste Refill
This is a Zero Waste product. We will refill your empty bottle with your chosen product. Don’t worry if you don’t have one, you can buy reusable containers from us. This product is only available to customers who live within a 10-mile radius of Bury St Edmunds.
Please ensure the bottle you wish to refill clearly states the size of the bottle in litres or millilitres and is relevant to the sizes available to purchase (see Product Options box below).
PLEASE NOTE: customers are solely responsible for ensuring containers are empty and have been thoroughly cleaned before using them for refill. Bury Wholefoods won’t be liable for any contamination after products have been decanted into customers’ own containers.
£1.74 – £3.09
FREE UK delivery on orders over £50
Bury St Edmunds delivery - £3.95 (minimum order £15)
See Delivery Terms for more information and delivery times.
- For use on sinks, cookers, floors, tiles and work surfaces
- Pure Orange Oil Degreaser
- Sustainable, naturally derived raw materials
- Powerful, non scratch
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Cruelty Free
- Suitable for septic tanks
- Made in the UK
IMPORTANT: although we make every effort to ensure product information provided on our website is up to date, products and ingredients are liable to change. You should always read the labels before consuming or using any product. If you require any further information or any specific advice on a product, please contact the manufacturer.
IMPORTANT: all product descriptions on our website are provided for general information purposes only. Nothing on our site constitutes advice on which you should rely. Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action on the basis of any information provided.
- For surfaces - add a small amount of neat product to a damp cloth or sponge, wipe the entire area and leave for at least 15 seconds. Wipe off with a clean damp cloth.
- For floors - add 20ml of product to 5L of water and apply with a cloth or mop.
- Above 30%: Anionic Surfactant
- Below 5%: Nonionic Surfactant, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Lactica Acid, Citrus Sinensis Oil.